Silver bag charms??

Collector11

Mar 18, 2015
Hello :smile:

I just recently bought my first ever bag from Louis Vuitton (awaiting the delivery as we speak!!!), an Alma PM Noir in Epi leather.

I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas for silver bag charms? I noticed on the website that there any many bag charms available in silver tone hardware. I really like the Fleur D Epi Bag Charm Chain but it is out of my price range (It is hard to imagine a charm costs around the same price as a pochette!).

Does anyone have any other suggestions? I don't mind buying a bag charm from another brand. I just want something simple and silver to contrast with the black bag.

Any thoughts?

Try the men's keyrings. Most are silver hardware. The leather/canvas ones are great. They aren't noisy, don't jangle but look great with Epi....

Attachments

• 1460416267140.jpg
    1460416267140.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 255
  • 1460416283656.jpg
    1460416283656.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 253
Congratulations on your beautiful new bag! Yes, the charms from LV are ridiculously overpriced, especially considering that they are usually only made from a bit metal and resin (a nice way to say plastic). Some other members have already posted about other options such as Swarovski or a department store, but if nothing catches your eye immediately then just wait...sometimes the best charms are the ones that you're not looking for but still accidentally find anyway.

Thank you all for your thoughts and help! I might have a look at the mens collection for possible bag charms. So happy to have received this bag!! Pictures don't do it justice!! I will upload pics once I get my bag hot stamped!! I actually work at Swarovski so I might have another look at the key chains there.