silly to have GST w/GHW & GST w/SHW?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
When I purchased my black GST with GHW last May, I went back and forth between gold or silver. I'm delighted and have no regrets that I got the gold. But thinking of another GST and afraid of light colors. Is it silly to now purchase a black one with silver? I have an 11 year old daughter that one day I would like to give her one bag so that will leave the other for me!

It seems that I'm not alone, I also tend to buy 2 of the same ... :smile:

Though, I think the suggestions above of getting a beige or a red GST are excellent. I would probably go with beige. I like red bags a lot, but they tend to stay in my closet. :smile:

I wouldn't buy a bag with the excuse that one day I would pass it to my daughter. In 10-15 years, she may think that the GST is outdated. :smile:

Not silly if you absolutely love the bag. I feel like shw and ghw go with completely different outfits. I have the same bag in different hardware and I don't regret it at all.

chanel123456 said:
is the red and silver only available this season and not next?

Yes. Seasonal only so if you wait too long, it will be gone. There is no silver that I am aware of, for 13C it is ivory, red, pink, navy. Classics are beige and

willeyi said:
Yes. Seasonal only so if you wait too long, it will be gone. There is no silver that I am aware of, for 13C it is ivory, red, pink, navy. Classics are beige and

Black. There is a GST Club thread where I posted the colors in case you have not seen them. Others have posted their bags too.

If you need a good SA, my SA James can get you any bag. He is great and his cell 305-632-0344. Good luck!

I have always believed in that if you love something to buy multiples! If you think you will get the most use out a black GST over another color, then get the black with SHW. Only get another color with SHW if you think you will love it and use it. HTH!

If you like black that much... I don't think its silly to but the black with SHW... but truth to be told I would vote for navy with SHW... that is gorgeous! but red rocks too ;)

I don't think it's silly. But I'm bias. I'm one of those people who purchase two of everything I love because I feel like if I have two and one of the two is ruined, I'll always have back up:biggrin:

i have multiples in GST in the bordeaux that was a seasonal color in 08...
got the caviar and the patent...they look very different thou both are officially called bordeaux w silver hw...i have many multiples...go with your heart!