silly to have GST w/GHW & GST w/SHW?

I wouldnt get another Black in SHW, but I totally understand how you feel.

I use to do this a lot with clothes and now realize I should spend the money more wisely on something that stands out more.

If you're set on GST, then maybe try a darker colour, maybe even a patent for a different look.

I love the grey with SHW. Originally I wanted the navy but changed my mind with the grey. Those are neutral colors that you will get a lot of use . I love red as well but found it harder to match my outfits.

You're not silly!:lol: When I bought my Jumbo with gold hw thought about silver hw too. I wear white and yellow gold jewellery so wanted to change them to match which jewellery I'm wearing now. :greengrin: But with the higher and higher prices I decided to get another Chanel bag with silver hw. Maybe you buy a GST in another color, so you would have two different bags?!:winkiss:

I don't think it's silly, but I can't really talk as I tend to have my black Chanels in both HW. So I say do the Black if it's what you really love. But I think that Navy with SHW is a great alternative if you just don't want to get another black. And the 13C is a gorgeous shade.

Phillyfan said:
I like the idea of red! I have to wait until May again when they have the 12 month 0% interest at Saks. Do many stores have red or is it a challenge to track down?

Hi! If you like the 13C red, it will be gone by May... The color is seasonal... 13C stands for 2013 Cruise. So is the navy, pink, and ivory. All are seasonal. The only colors that are always available are the black an beige, in both color hardware.

Good luck in your decision. Try on the beige with GHW... That bag glows! Then you can get that in May buy of course you risk a possible price increase.

Not silly at all, hardware makes a huge difference to the bag and the gst in black is always a keeper, just think about which hardware you will use more often? And if there is one you'll use more often maybe go for the cream which is lovely and can be used all the time even though it is harder to maintain