Silly question..what do you wear to an LV COCTAIL PARTY?

You should wear LV IMO....what color is the Houston??

Its RED but its an old style already. Aren't people in these kinda party bag snobs? Although I have extensive collection of LV but not like the super expensive ones though...so if I bring my speedy, I'd be looked down upon right? Come on, theres a bag hierarchy within LV.

guess REd Houston willhave more impact?

You got it!!! Jeans that you feel GREAT in and cute top, killer heels, and I think the Vernis bag...and diamonds..always diamonds...(atleast for me) I could be in sweats and I will have on diamonds! GO Girl..Have a good time. Have a few drinks, relax a look at all the lovely items. HAVE FUN!!!

Thanks Sunshine...am gonna get my diamonds from the vault and wear those bling bling very proudly. Jeans will be "Seven"- great fit and a cool brand too. Top will be?????

Anyways, my red houston vernis will have a date with me very soon.

Now, the next step is to practice my smile:smile:

Thanks you all....

Damn, everyone round here has gone to LV cocktail parties???!! I'm tres impressed. Fabulous jeans, killer heels (Manolos, my choice), excellent tee, Gwen Stefani makes awesome ones (have on her leopard today); and the killer LV bag, you'll be fab...

I LOVE dressing.... filled my huge new closet completely up, whadayaknow, there just wasn't any room for a man!!!

Have fun at the Partay!