Silly question..what do you wear to an LV COCTAIL PARTY?

knn

Nov 2, 2006
Hi girls,

I have commited to go with a friend to an LV coctail party (grrr...hate her)...I usually ignore LV's invites because I'm too shy and I hate to dress up.

What should I wear? Jeans with nice top ok? Do I have to wear a dress and strappy heels?

Help please, I wanna look the part.

Awwws, I wish I can borrow a Miroir Speedy....that'd be my killer bag.

I guess I'd settle for my old spring street then.

But really, will I look out of place if I wear jeans? Oh how I hate going to these coctail thingies...

I think casual chic is fine. I think it looks silly to dress up for something like that. Almost like your trying to hard. I think the clothes should be a backdrop to the bag. The bag is the important part! :smile:

Thanks you all. Jeans it will be plus a nice top with a bling bling bag. Ummm, might have to wear my diamonds? I guess nice jewelry is a must? It would look funny if I carry an LV bag with my finger bare right?

Awwws, sorry guys..this will be my first LV party and these kinda parties are just not my thing......

I am just a simple girl with an extravagant taste in bags :s

Am glad I have you girls to ask this silly question of mine.

One more question, do I have to wear LV bag to an LV coctail party? Can I bring another bag? Will the LV SAs feel insulted? Silly me...please help.

Thanks in advance.

Girls, since its all about the bag....

which bag is more appropriate for the coctail?

1. Houston vernis or spring street or mat webster st?

2. a Balenciaga bag perhaps?