Silly question..do they make a fashionable LV Rainy day protect bag? NO GROCERY STYLE

Towsongrad

Ali'sBagObsession
Apr 4, 2008
Hi all!
Silly question, I know but I got thinking....
Let's say you are out with your good LV bag and it starts to rain buckets!

WDYD? I'm sure it's a good idea to keep some kind of grocery or other plastic bag in your LV that you can put it in, but that's kinda...DORKY..hehe.

Do they make a stylish plastic bag to protect your precious "baby" to keep in your LV for times of rain or other unexpected, (e.g.-dirt storm, beer coming your way..hehe) events?

LET ME KNOW! Otherwise I guess I have to pull out the grocery store bag with the logo on it!:wtf:

This is a great question. I tend to just carry a shawl with me. If it starts raining I just whip out the shawl and wrap my baby up. Although I must admit that during times when I don't have it on me I have been known to take off my own sweater/coat to cover my bags. lol

Yes, it is a pain for me when my babies touch the rain!...I try to carry a plastic bag with me incase the weather goes crazy...But yes I would love to know whether is there any nice looking plastic bag around?

Maybe those hermes birkin/kelly plastic covers??
I've never heard of these. What do they look like or better yet how do they work? I was once out barhopping in downtown San Antonio on the Riverwalk and I was wearing a dress. Usually if I'm wearing a coat or sweater I take it off to cover my bags, but this time I was wearing a skimmpy dress. I wasn't going to get my Epi Montaigne Clutch wet so I stuffed it under my dress. It looked like I had a tummy pouch and people were giving me weird looks, but I didn't care!!

I actually have the same question... Just the other day, I was running around with my LV when it started to rain. I had to use my jacket for my daughter (who was in her stroller) so I had to do with a little umbrella. The leather trim of my noe got wet and now it has water stains. I'm not sure whether they will go away once completely dry.

Does anyone know how to make them go away?

There are a few pictures of Rihanna keeping a motard biker (i think) safe in one of them 'it's love' canvas totes whilst she goes through check-in at an airport. check that out in the celebrities and their lv's thread

I've never heard of these. What do they look like or better yet how do they work? I was once out barhopping in downtown San Antonio on the Riverwalk and I was wearing a dress. Usually if I'm wearing a coat or sweater I take it off to cover my bags, but this time I was wearing a skimmpy dress. I wasn't going to get my Epi Montaigne Clutch wet so I stuffed it under my dress. It looked like I had a tummy pouch and people were giving me weird looks, but I didn't care!!

aww you need not have worried the first time I took my epi pochette out there was a really heavy rain storm it wouldn't have mattered if I covered it or not I got soaked you'd think I had a shower with my clothes on anyway pochette was absolutely fine

This is a great question. I tend to just carry a shawl with me. If it starts raining I just whip out the shawl and wrap my baby up. Although I must admit that during times when I don't have it on me I have been known to take off my own sweater/coat to cover my bags. lol

I've been known to do that as well. I have a huge yamamoto wollen scarf (more like a picnic blanket) I once wrapped my entire KEEPALL 55 in it. lol It must've looked pretty strange.:Push: