Silly Question about the Coach Gift Boxes

ZANDZ

Mar 23, 2007
So I bouth 4 bags and two wallets at the PCE, all first ever coach handbag purchases too (I purchased three accessories over the last three months to work up to this), but when they asked if I wanted them gift boxed I said no. Now I'm dissapointed. The boxes would have been an excellent place to store my bags in my limited closet space. Does anyone know are the boxes free for the asking, I don't want to make this mistake again! Should I call the store and ask for boxes after the fact?

Like I said silly question.

Got the Mandy Courier in signature black
White leather legacy shoulder bag
Legacy signature khaki/black slim wallet
White leather legacy small french purse (wallet)
Khaki/Chocolate stripe signature stripe shoulder tote
Black silky Hamptons weekend small tote

i heart gift boxes too, it makes the coach experience even better, i'd def go back and ask for them.

when i bought my items at the PCE, they had to be ordered from jax so my SA put the order in without asking me about gift packaging . . . when i looked at the recipt i saw she had ordered them gift wrapped and with a special card saying : "Enjoy!". she's so cute!

sry i shared this seemingly unimportant story, but it seemed sort of relevant to the gift box thing hehe.

i adore getting my purchases boxed and gift wrapped =] not so much for storage, but because when i get home and open everything, its like christmas! sometimes i go to the outlets, and they dont do gift wrapping or give boxes, so i dont get as excited.

i adore getting my purchases boxed and gift wrapped =] not so much for storage, but because when i get home and open everything, its like christmas! sometimes i go to the outlets, and they dont do gift wrapping or give boxes, so i dont get as excited.

The outlet will gift wrap for you if you ask. I bought each of my sons a wallet at the outlet for Valentine's Day and it was on V-Day. My SA knew it was for them for that day and offered to wrap them up right then for me. She did them in the box and then wrapped red ribbon around it.

And, at Camarillo, the only time I was there, I was getting a birthday gift and was on the way to see the person. The SA noticed me talking about that and also offered to wrap up the purse.

I love Coach Outlets and their SA's!