Silly pet nicknames!

My cat Marzipan (in my sig) I call furbunny, fluffy butt, fluffnut.

My other cat Paprika is an ornery stray that we've had for about 5 years now. She favors my husband, though she and I get along. But, she will stay in the bedroom all day long, even though I come home. As soon as she hears my husband come home at night, she comes right out and then insists on having at least one body part in his lap as he sits on the couch.

I call her pah-puh-ree-kuh, stinky, and old stiffy (I think maybe she has arthritis, but she has a really funny stiff-legged run, and she's so ornery it seems to fit).

Oh I forgot "the fluffy" for Marzipan; this is her most frequent nickname. Also "gremlin head" for Paprika. Heheh.

I LOVE this thread! I am glad to see other Mommie's calling their pets by nicknames!

Kennedy my Sable Sheltie..has many nicknames. just a few: Ton-Tons...Cha cha cha...shawshawshee..

Jaxson my Bi-Blue Shelte...he's all of the above only with jr. after (he's the baby of the family)...and I also call him "Harry-butt"..for obvious reasons:yes: .

Where do we come up with these names??? :nuts:

Attachments

• new-1.jpg
    new-1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 38
  • new-2.jpg
    new-2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 32
His name is Reggie - also goes by....

cuddle muffin
jeggie peggie
lickey boy (he gives wet kisses)
my love
handsome boy
little old coot (he's 15yrs)
goin' to Maine boy

The pic is Reggie modeling a friends cashmere scarf

Attachments

• Sharon 001.jpg
    Sharon 001.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 29
My little Maltese, Coconut, is:

Coco
Poopie
Coke
Cokes
Cocobutt
Loggerdogger
poop log dog
Nutter Butter
Baby Girl
Pacman
Little butt
Fluffernut
Puppernut

And, when i'm mad at her, i call her by her full name, Coconut Creme Davis

Attachments

• coco3.jpg
    coco3.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 31
My cat, Kittens (odd already, right?), answers to:

Babies
Stinkybutt
***tter
Snuggles
Pretty

and whenever she acts like a ghost when my parents come to visit they call her The Black Devil or The Black B**ch

My three chihuahua's names are: Mocha, Latte and Chino. Soon we will have a little girl and her name will be Vanilla Bean. And yes, their last names are Frappaccino.

Zeke's nickname is Eek, Geek, Zeke Too tall (He's huge for a chihuahua), Eekers, zekers, bits,and pirate zeke (he was named after my late fiance who always wanted to be a pirate and decided his name would be "pirate zeke")

And Zeus, who is in my avatar, is goose, moose, gooser, zeus-ifer, zoo-zoo, and bits bits

I love my babies :love:

we had a black, toy poodle as kids:
Other Names: Poo, Poo Poo, Poopie, Poo Bear

<<--- in photo,
Real Name Brutus:
Other Names: B, BB, Handsome Dan, Big B, Brutus the Wonderful Dog

other dog,
Other Names: Sam, Sam Sam, Sammy Sam, Mr Sam Man, Sam Jam, Sammy Jammy, Sammy from Miami, Sammy from Alabami, SammyPajami, Jam Jam, and when he is in trouble Samuel.

the cat,
Other Names: Punkin, Punkin Head

HAHA - good post....
For our boxer - his name was Doyle... so we called him "duh head" , "Dole", and come here "dummy" he answered to them all!
And our Boston, Beamer, we call her "Bean head" "beaner" and "baby baby"

I used to have a cat name Checkers but my mom started to call him Tinkey because when he used the litter box it would smell real bad. So, instead of Stinkey it was Tinkey

My dog name is Sashimi. I call him sometimes noonie, dudu nunu, shimi, shimi shimi cocopuff, sashi-mashi.

My cat name is Naima. I call her narnia, Naima ima ima, tootie mcCutie.

Attachments

• Naima11.jpg
    Naima11.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Naima17.jpg
    Naima17.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Sashimi6.jpg
    Sashimi6.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 25