Silly Newbie Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am kind of a newbie too and I have to know this abbreviation.... I know DD means daughter and DH means husband...but what exactly do they stand for?

The drilldown is a whole complicated subject that makes my head hurt.. LOL! I have no idea how to use it, so I just let those "in the know" do all the work.

Let me attempt:P

The drilldown is basically a way to see the different colors of the items Coach are coming out with. You have to know the item number and you can tamper around by inputting colors and the hardware. For example if a bag you're interested has style number 12345 you would input that into the drilldown link, and you would play around with different color and hardware codes (sv/pk - pink bag, silver hardware). If the color combination exists you will be able to see the different colors of the items.

Did I make sense or did I make a complete ass of myself?:nuts:

Is there still a drill downlink?

There is a link, but it's much harder than it used to be. However, you can get specific colors instead of one "sample" color like the old drilldown. You have to know the style number, hardware code, and color code, in the link below (the peach Kristin hobo), the style number is 14783, the hardware code is b4, and the color code is e1 - for another bag, you'd replace those with the codes for the other bag. If you plug in all 3 items correctly (figuring out the codes is the tough part), you'll get a picture; otherwise, just an error message. Sometimes newer bags don't have drilldown pics at first.

You can cut and paste the link into your browser, or if you go to coach.com, pick a bag, right-click on the picture, and select "copy image URL" or "open in new tab," it will open up the link for you.

http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/14783_b4e1_a0?$mainlarge$

cz22 did a great thread about how to use the drilldown, but for the life of me I can't find it!

Status
Not open for further replies.