Silly H things that you NEED...

1. OK, time to spill......all the silly H items that you just NEED for some reason....

mine is the H Binoculars. DH & I go to the races four times a year (big down here) and it is part of my job, dressing the ladies, so I NEED H binoculars! I'm sick of using DH's big ones, and Opera glasses aren't strong enough.....plus the H ones come in a divine little bag (of course they would!).

So, any "silly" H things you need...:graucho:

2. I also love the Bonsai Scissors, but I cannot seem to justify these.......

3. I was actually going to buy myself a Hermie. I still think about getting myself one.

4. Maybe the "painting kit" in a barénia cover. gorgeous :drool:

Or maybe one day, if I have a guitar I would like a guitar case like Eric Clapton all in croc! :lol:

5. What's a Hermie?

Hermes makes bonsai scissors?? I need those! I have a Japanese maple bonsai that needs its roots trimmed as well as foliage.

ETA: forgot to say.. I need(?) one of those leather hippo keychains.

6. Palladium gloves holder! But I *really* do need one... can't just stick my gloves in my bag, right? :yes:

7. Sticky holder. Gotta get me one of those......:upsidedown:

8. Sue, meet Hermie...............

hermie.jpg
  9. omg.......you GOTTA get one, HG! Too cute for words!!!!

10. Ohhh, I would love that!

11. Binoculars and a tissue holder:shame:

12. I really NEED a Miel Croc Bag, lol:roflmfao:! Seriously now, I could use a good makeup case for traveling - a supple leather though.

Lisa

13. I don't smoke, but I'm still hankering for an ashtray I saw in SF--so pretty!

14. orchids, I totally agree! I love their ashtrays. Actually, they are too pretty to be ashtrays..

15. The Rocking Horse!
    I don't have kids but I NEED it!
    All my girlfriends have kids so when they come over they can play! Maybe that way they would leave poor Rhoda alone ;)
    Awwww and the Hermy... I want it..... I wonder if they make a custom-order one that looks like my Hello...
    AND the flashlight, the flat one.... I NEED IT!
    There is no end, is there.... there is just no end........

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice