Silly charms reveal plus looking for advice.

I found some really fun charms last week and just had to share. In addition I have been thinking of using my Koons charm with the MOCA Neverfull PM, but can't decide where to hang it, would love some advice on what looks best!
View attachment 3939800 View attachment 3939801
Option A
View attachment 3939802

Option B
View attachment 3939803

Option C
View attachment 3939804
the bag is already colorful besides the size is quite small, the charm (you meant the blue rabbit charm correct?) may not suitable for the bag. if really wants to hang it, try hang it on the handle?

Reactions: SeattleLVLover
Reactions: SeattleLVLover
I found some really fun charms last week and just had to share. In addition I have been thinking of using my Koons charm with the MOCA Neverfull PM, but can't decide where to hang it, would love some advice on what looks best!
View attachment 3939800 View attachment 3939801
Option A
View attachment 3939802

Option B
View attachment 3939803

Option C
View attachment 3939804
The cherries are so fun! I just got some in the darker wine color and was hoping they'd be as cute as pictured. Then I came on here to search for charm info because I also ordered some cherries and strawberries with "gemstones" and am concerned they'll slowly fall out. Also, what is it about fruit that is so cute? They just make me smile! I guess I think of summer.