Silly agenda/pen question!

shoes319

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
The agenda I recently got from e-bay (small zip) has a place for a pen -- to those of you who also have the small one, do they have one that fits specifically?? I haven't looked around other than a local store but I need a short and skinny pen lol!! Any suggestions??:shrugs:

Shoes.....that agenda needs a "special" pen you can buy from Hermes that fits perfectly and is designed to keep the agenda shut and not fall out of the loops on the side. I don't think any other pen is thin enough to fit in those loops....at least that's what it appeared to me when I looked at them last week. The pens are very nice....a few hundred dollars I think. Can remember the price exactly though. I can check tomorrow.....

Oh thank you 24! That sounds a little better - I'm assuming it was from Hermes? I'll be going early Oct. I believe so will look then -- did I see correctly from your other pic that you have 2 zip agendas?

Shoes.....I forgot to look today for you when I was there....too overwhelmed by the bling going on with the black Croc Birkin. Someone was actually LOOKING at it! With white gloves on!!!!! Touching it!!!!!.........i was one in the crowd standing discreetly behind her......forgot completely about pens.