Scarves Silk Marbling Scarves

I think that this is the first time the color changes are incorporated as a design element so thoroughly. Flower petals have had colors that varied, but here the color streaks indicate water movement which is remarkable. Love all the various color patterns incorporated into the design. (I laughed because when I first scrolled down and saw your arrow, I wondered what had happended to my poor scarf. :shocked: Fortunately, it is only on the photo. :smile:)
Apologies for defacing your scarf!!:giggle:It’s hard to describe that multi-coloured blob. Thought it would be best for all to add a visual. At least you know I won’t be using the photo for nefarious purposes!:angel:Though I may have ordered one of these!:whistle:

:flowers:

Wow!! I love that. I have the Brides de Gala one and I haven’t worn it much either. Maybe it will just be a collection item :smile:
These scarves are so beautiful and precious that I'm afraid to ruin so I keep it in their boxes and I pull out periodically to admire. I believe I have all except for the first one (didn't know about it in time) BALADE EN BERLINE. Enjoy your Brides de Gala! LOVE it! :loveeyes:

The story behind​

Based on the Wow scarf design

Young French artist Ugo Bienvenu is the creator of a series of short, animated films produced for the house, featuring the Hermès woman. He used them as inspiration for this appealing silk comic strip full of humor. The heroine travels across Paris in a sports car, on horseback, on rollerblades and by jet-ski. As she flies past, feisty and fearless in all circumstances, she is spotted by two golfers. "An Amazon?" they wonder. "No, the Hermès woman!"

• Thanks
Reactions: Hermes Zen
Sorry, can you elaborate on this? Marble silks have been made available in the past in Spring/Summer collections so :shrugs:
They produce the colour paste with rice once a year, at a specific time in the season. Therefore you usually have marble silks in SS or AW depending on the time they distribute the scarves. At least, that is what I gathered from the conversations I had with my SA. She is responsible for the silk metier in her boutique and had specific trainings on scarves and colorations techniques on silk.
For reference, I am simply sharing the information I received, myself not being an expert at all. Hope this helps the community.

They produce the colour paste with rice once a year, at a specific time in the season. Therefore you usually have marble silks in SS or AW depending on the time they distribute the scarves. At least, that is what I gathered from the conversations I had with my SA. She is responsible for the silk metier in her boutique and had specific trainings on scarves and colorations techniques on silk.
For reference, I am simply sharing the information I received, myself not being an expert at all. Hope this helps the community.
Thank you for sharing :flowers: I find that interesting because in 2021 and 2022 there were two 90cm marble silks for both the Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter collections on top of other formats (e.g., twillys, mufflers). :thinking: