Silk/charmeuse/COMFY material SKINNY pants - online?

addicted ali

Your Honour, a Bbag!
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
Hi ladies!

So I travel a bit, and I'm sick of wearing jeans on the plane that I can't really stretch around and be comfy in...

anyone know an online stockist that would have pants with the following features:

1. a comfy material, like a silk blend with a bit of stretch (absolutely no wool, i've got very sensitive skin :sad:)... not sure what materials I should be looking for?

2. have pockets

3. an elastic or drawstring waist

4. skinny leg

This ALWAYS happens to me, if i have something very specific in mind, i can NEVER find it :pout:!

is that really too much to ask for? :shame:

TIA ladies ;)

i am very curious if this trend will last.....it depends on who wear this style of pants...not very flattering when i was watching the display while window shopping.

ahertz - hmm... i think i saw the same style on shopbop... they quite exxy aren't they for what it is? i wish i could find some cashmere pants with pockets and slimmer leg! that would be perfect!

lol, sorry, i guess i'm so unclear, cashmere is the closest to wool i can get haha! sound like a snob don't I?! lol! thanks ahertz! Barneys don't ship overseas do they? yea i saw the Juicy cashmeres but they dont have pockets? i'm obsessed with pockets lol!