Silk/charmeuse/COMFY material SKINNY pants - online?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies!

So I travel a bit, and I'm sick of wearing jeans on the plane that I can't really stretch around and be comfy in...

anyone know an online stockist that would have pants with the following features:

1. a comfy material, like a silk blend with a bit of stretch (absolutely no wool, i've got very sensitive skin :sad:)... not sure what materials I should be looking for?

2. have pockets

3. an elastic or drawstring waist

4. skinny leg

This ALWAYS happens to me, if i have something very specific in mind, i can NEVER find it :pout:!

is that really too much to ask for? :shame:

TIA ladies ;)

2. i am very curious if this trend will last.....it depends on who wear this style of pants...not very flattering when i was watching the display while window shopping.

3. ahertz - hmm... i think i saw the same style on shopbop... they quite exxy aren't they for what it is? i wish i could find some cashmere pants with pockets and slimmer leg! that would be perfect!

4. lol, sorry, i guess i'm so unclear, cashmere is the closest to wool i can get haha! sound like a snob don't I?! lol! thanks ahertz! Barneys don't ship overseas do they? yea i saw the Juicy cashmeres but they dont have pockets? i'm obsessed with pockets lol!

5. thanks ahertz - I did look at those at shopbop, but not sure if being so petite (5'2-3" on a good day!) it would overwhelm me... argh... if only we had good shops here darn it!