SIL acts insane at bar-b-q

I think next time, whatever you bring...have it ready to be served. I have a huge family, and when I bring something, it's usually ready to put on the table.

That way, you s-inlaw won't complain about having to wash it, etc., already done!

To be quite honest, if it were my daughter's food she was snatching away I would've slapped the *****. REAL HARD. And tell her to mind her f*ckin manners!!! You never snatch food out of a babies mouth, literally!!! Are you freakin kidding me? That ***** would've been layed out on her own grass at her little bbq knocked the eff out. Enough said.

Damn, sounds like an aunt of mine. The witch was yelling at my nieces (not her kids) because they were knocking on the door really hard. Her friends were sitting at the couch and can see the kids trying to come in but the door was locked and they sat there watching them. So the kids started banging the door. She got pissed and yelled at them for knocking. Shet, I told her never to yell at the kids! Especially when her friends sat there and watched but wouldn't open the door. I asked, "why you lock your guests out in the first place?" Haaa, my other aunts started laughing quietly and motioned for me to be quiet. Hell nah! So she just walked away pissed 'cause I told her off in front of all her guests! Will do it again too! That BIOTCH!

Next family gathering you should rent and have everyone watch The Caine Mutiny. Theres a famous scene where Humphrey Bogart is freaking out over a bowl of strawberries...

LOL!

The funny thing about SIL is her 2 grown sons are perfectly normal, nice men-though, one of them jokes that he has 20 redheads (SIL is a redhead), buried in his backyard ;)