Sigourney ankle boots

Blueberry12

Naughty Kitten
O.G.
Jul 27, 2008
Anyone has the Sigourney ankle boots?

33782_in_dl.jpg

I have only a few hours to decide if I´d get them on Netaporter 30 + 20 % off.

The sale is over this evening.

How do you like them?

Are they comfortable?

Thanx.

I tried them on at Saks, my normal CL size is 39.5 and I needed a 40. They were so cute and of course, needed to be broken in.....I did not get them as my office is very conservative so I have no where to wear them.........but I love them!

I love them-mine are a full size up from my US size, but 1/2 up would have been fine too. They look great on! Congrats!

^ I'd go a full size up. I have them in my normal CL size, and though I can wear them with bare feet, they do make my toes go numb after a while. (I keep meaning to take them in to get them stretched...haven't gotten around to it.) One full size up would have been perfect.

How did you get on with these Blueberry? Are they comfy and you can walk for ages in them? And are you happy that you half sized up? I've been bugging the tpf-ers that bought them and were in the library but just found this thread as I still can't make up my mind!

Wow. What a coincidence. I was looking for sizing advice on these as well. Half size up or one whole size up? So sad that there aren't any booties for me to try on in the Sydney stores.

Blueberry, are you ok with the half size up?