Signs you're spending alot of time on TPF

^^Yup Twiggers - I hear ya. DH tells me I have expensive taste and TOO many bags, and I'm like "pfft - you should see *username*'s collection! Mine is nothing!"

And he just looks at me, "you spend too much time there."

when i rent a DVD i have been wanting to see for a few months and i keep switching between the media player and mozilla just to see what new posts showed up while the movie is playing ! ( doing it now :nuts:)

Oh boy...for me it's similar to what you have all mentioned. I talk about people on here like they're real people. For example...the other day my hubby was asking me if any of my friends have bags more expensive than mine and I start saying 'Well, Irene has an Oskar AND Birkins...."..he interupts me and says 'NO hunny...people you actually see here in this world' LOL

Oh...and I now don't cringe when I pay $2000 on a handbag...when just a short year ago I was cringing at $700!!

I compulsively check tPF about 300x a day (well a bit of a stretch..but close!)!!!

Twiggers, you are so right about the compulsive checking! I also am here about 300x a day! And you are also dead on about the way your mind adjusts to pricing, what was once scary is now totally the norm!

OK another mild incident a few mins ago. i was sitting here wondering why the air con was on but it wasn't cold enough. i'm like, ga, gotta repair the air con...:wacko:

and then i go get something from the kitchen and i find out the room door isn't closed... WHY?? I forgot about the room door in my ZEAL AND RUSH to log on to TPF..... LOL :roflmfao:

If i'm on the PC, i'm on TPF .. which means i'm here alot... LOL

and during some hours, things are slow, not that many new posts to my fav threads and i'll keep on hitting refresh every 2 seconds like it'll suddenly create more posts!! :biguns:

Then i get withdrawal and go "but we were talking about XXX, i want to hear what Irish, whistler and natalia have to say!!!"

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

LA MISS... so is that how you polish your analytical skills??? LOL

RILEY GIRL: I know, i totally have the graucho thing fixed in my head. something happens and i imagine the graucho smiley and i do that occasionally. Say hi to Nike GOlf guy for me, he's awesome =) is he going to hang out with us more?

Bubbles,

Nike Golf should reply to this thread because the other day he asked me, "Why don't you PM me?" LOL

^^Yup Twiggers - I hear ya. DH tells me I have expensive taste and TOO many bags, and I'm like "pfft - you should see *username*'s collection! Mine is nothing!"

And he just looks at me, "you spend too much time there."

^^I do the same thing!!! I thought that $188 on dooney and burke was a lot, I have 2 bbags and one on it's way soon :nuts:. My dh thought I was crazy till he started chatting on a computer/gaming forum. Now I realize how he thought that I was crazy :upsidedown:!! I am always reading him things off of the pf. "Hun *username* has this amazing bag come look" or " *username* just posted the funniest/coolest/cute story/pic"
I am looney:tup:

Kallison: I KNOW! Before I came here I had a $100 Dooney...within a week I had a Burberry, a Coach, and an LV. Needless to say the Dooneys went buh-bye, so did the Burberry.

Now this may be a stretch...but you know you spend too much time on tPF when your DH asks what you're doing and then says 'Nevermind...you're looking at purses'!!!
Or you spend too much time on tPF when your hubby starts to think $2000 is a good price for a purse!!!

Kallison: I KNOW! Before I came here I had a $100 Dooney...within a week I had a Burberry, a Coach, and an LV. Needless to say the Dooneys went buh-bye, so did the Burberry.

Now this may be a stretch...but you know you spend too much time on tPF when your DH asks what you're doing and then says 'Nevermind...you're looking at purses'!!!
Or you spend too much time on tPF when your hubby starts to think $2000 is a good price for a purse!!!

WELL DONE GAL!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I aspire to be as persuasive as you;)

Clearly I am not spending enough time here:

Um, it'll be a cold day in HELL.

Another sign I don't spend enough time here:

I truly have no idea who'd win a deathmatch between Charles and Vlad.

But actually I think it would be the wiley Vlad because dude had enough imagination to take his g/f's passion for handbags and turn it into the vision you see before you. So go Vlad!