Signs you're spending alot of time on TPF

"had a fight with my purse friends" :roflmfao:

I find myself shopping, making a purchase and thinking, "I can't wait to take pics and post about this!!" Sad when you know the only people who will understand are online...

OMG too funny!! I need to add tpf to be my homepage now! I never really thought of doing that. I just have it as a fave place.

I agree with the smilies thing too. I get so upset when I'm writing emails and I can't use a cute smilie!

I am also guilty of refreshing a thread once I start one to see if there's any new posts.

What's sad as well is that I will talk about "the girls" meaning tpf members like "the girls said they got this bag here...." and expect my DH to know who I'm talking about.

Lastly, don't even get me started when tpf is running slow. I get panicky and start trying to reload the page and try the laptop and my DH's computer before I will think it's down. :hysteric:

I'll think of particular members or mods and think "you know, if they ever find themselves in Toronto, they could look me up and we could meet up for dinner."

It's JUNE and I was walking to class last week thinking "Why just have TPF meetups? That'd be cool if we had official Purse Forum Holiday Shopping Trips!"

I'm considering personalizing my license plate with something having to do with "TPF."

Also, I saw a Met Life commercial and they took the 'if' in Life and while the 'if's were floating on the TV screen and they're saying "what IF I lose my job?" "what IF I get sick?" and all I'm thinking while watching all those IF's floating around is Isabella Fiore......

And I agree - if I see something somewhere funny - a fake bag, a fabulous find, I start mentally composing my post in my head.....oy...:smile:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

LA MISS... so is that how you polish your analytical skills??? LOL

RILEY GIRL: I know, i totally have the graucho thing fixed in my head. something happens and i imagine the graucho smiley and i do that occasionally. Say hi to Nike GOlf guy for me, he's awesome =) is he going to hang out with us more?

When you lay awake nights weighing the strengths and weaknesses of the contenders in the hypothetical Vlad v. Charles smackdown...

-when I m thinking loud "this would be an idea of post for tPF"
-when in real life discussions I talk about stuff , realizing I take my cultural sources from tPF !! Or taking to my friends some of the subjects "you know you're in 2007" etc...
-refering to people by their screen names
-after coming back from week ends or holidays, logging thinking how many cool threads have I missed ?
-comparing other fan communities with tPF, "that would like when we find out on tPF there is a new vernis color coming out !!"

Or when you cant wait to take pictures of something to post on tPF!!! i make DH take pics now and he asks "what's this for?" and im like "it's for my forum"...i just get :rolleyes:

Oh boy...for me it's similar to what you have all mentioned. I talk about people on here like they're real people. For example...the other day my hubby was asking me if any of my friends have bags more expensive than mine and I start saying 'Well, Irene has an Oskar AND Birkins...."..he interupts me and says 'NO hunny...people you actually see here in this world' LOL

Oh...and I now don't cringe when I pay $2000 on a handbag...when just a short year ago I was cringing at $700!!

I compulsively check tPF about 300x a day (well a bit of a stretch..but close!)!!!

Oh...and I now don't cringe when I pay $2000 on a handbag...when just a short year ago I was cringing at $700!!
less than a year ago, i was VERY happy and content with my $185 dooney and thought that was high class and ridiculously expensive...

we can see THAT way of thinking ended quickly.:P:graucho:

when i am being asked to work sixth day in a week, get pi$$ed off about and then ... :idea: !

lets face it, ladies, i spend 5 days of work on the PF, i`d spend that day off on the forum at home anyway so why not just go to work and get paid extra for surfing here? :nuts:

boss is happy, im happy and richer and forum gets even more of my posts ! :yahoo::tup::yahoo:

I know I spend a lot of time on tPF when...

-I want to post about almost everything that happens in my life..
-I know most of the codes for the smilies by heart :wlae:
-I start every sentence with "so and so on the purse forum"
-I get my current events from tPF, dont watch the news..
-Whenever I cant sleep, I come on tPF and know the names of the members that would be online based on their time zone...
-I check tPF before I check my email
-When I cant make a single decision without consulting other tPFers
-When everytime I hear about someone from another city, various tPFers who live in those towns scan my brain
-When my parents tell me theyre going to Toronto, the first thing I think of is if they will run into Caitlin

and the list goes on....

the other day my hubby was asking me if any of my friends have bags more expensive than mine and I start saying 'Well, Irene has an Oskar AND Birkins...."..he interupts me and says 'NO hunny...people you actually see here in this world' LOL
heehee thats so cute! i have had that same conversation with some of my friends actually :P