Signing off for a few days...bum eye

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just got back from my eye doctor. I woke up on Saturday with a really sore right eye and this morning, my entire eye lid was swollen and even more sore. I couldn't even see a crease. My doctor told me that I have an eye lid infection. It sucks, but I'm going to try and not stress my eyes out. So, I'm signing off for a few days...I hope not too much happens while I'm gone.

2. Oh dear - feel better soon SuLi.:flowers:

3. Yikes! Hope you feel better soon!

4. Oh, that is bad! I hope you feel much better! I wonder how you got that infection. Take care ok!

5. we'll miss ya! I hope it heals up quickly.

6. Suli, Hope you feel better soon.

7. Oh man! I hope you feel better soon!!

8. I hope you feel better real soon!

9. Awwwww. I hope you'll feel better soon.

10. oh no dear! feel better soon, i hope it passes quickly!

11. Oh Suli!!!! Sorry to hear about this. Hope you feel better soon!!

12. Hope you feel better soon!! I had that happen to me once and I had to drive home with one eyelid swollen shut. It cleared up after a few days though :smile:

13. Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!

14. :flowers: Hope you feel better very soon.

15. That doesn't sound good! Hope your eye gets better soon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice