Signature Stripe Floral Shoulder Bag

gabes_mommy

Aug 22, 2007
I was at Nordstrom today and I fell in love with this so it came home with me:

GMswipesCoachphone006.jpg

Does anyone know if they are making this style in the pink too? They had the pink floral tote but I really prefer this style. TIA!

Do you have the item number for this? And is this the medium sized?

I believe it's the large size and the item # is 12200 BKHGD

I don't remember seeing it in other sizes, but I could be wrong. The only other one I definitely remember was the pink tote. The SA said they just got them in today and would be getting more. I am going back in a few days to scope it out. I love the LE bags. :heart:

I saw the wristlet at the Nordie's yesterday. I think that the flowers made the wristlet look too cluttered, but I do have to say that it looks better on a bag! I haven't seen anything about it in pink. Did you inquire with the SA at Nordie's they are usually pretty helpful with things.;)

The Coach Boutiques have the shoulder bag (zip top) in the pink (and the gold too). I was there last night and purchased one. They also have a gorgeous travel tote with an orange trim and 4 flowers on the front. It is very large and the same price as the shoulder bag...$398

The Coach Boutiques have the shoulder bag (zip top) in the pink (and the gold too). I was there last night and purchased one. They also have a gorgeous travel tote with an orange trim and 4 flowers on the front. It is very large and the same price as the shoulder bag...$398

Can you post pictures of your pink one please?!?!