Signature Shoulder Tote in Dark Brown!

My friend at work has this in the double black, and it looks sooooo amazing! I didn't want it originally (have too many "wants") but after seeing her with it, It's now #3 on my "I need that Coach purse!" list. :yes:

I have it in white trim & mine slouches. I kinda don't like it when it does..I have a thing for my bags to sit up straight (I know I sound weird). When did the brown come out? I think I need this one now. Out of all the colors Coach has, I think my favorite for some reason is the chocolate brown.

I fell in love with this at the store today. :love: I ordered it in the silver/dark brown combination and am so excited! My friend was rolling her eyes at me because I kept going back to the Coach store and trying it on over and over. I'm so excited that it'll be mine very soon! :yahoo:

Lyanna said:
I fell in love with this at the store today. :love: I ordered it in the silver/dark brown combination and am so excited! My friend was rolling her eyes at me because I kept going back to the Coach store and trying it on over and over. I'm so excited that it'll be mine very soon! :yahoo:

that's funny, because i have been too!! i've tried the bag on like 3 different times, and i've gone to 2 different stores in 3 days...I want the khaki/chestnut so bad...mine new cosmetics pouch would look cute in it, plus i'm a sucker for khaki/chestnut...my 2nd favorite signature combo, next to black/silver. but i'm torn between that and this MJ bag that I'm eyeing, so I don't know what to do...:shrugs:

I have this bag in the camel leather and it slouches a lot depending on how you hook the top. I also like my bags to stand up a bit but I'm getting use to it. It holds a ton.

Oh, the chestnut is to die for. I've tried it on twice now. A friend had the shoulder tote that was out a year ago and hated it so bad she sold it on ebay after about a week. She didnt like it because one side would always buckle in so I am a little afraid to get it. Totally gorgeous though!