Signature Satchel?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have the signature satchel, #6232? Any experience with the gold trim.. does it flake off? :confused1: I notice this style is from 05' does that mean it is long gone from the outlets, or has anyone seen it lately? Thanks for any info!! :tup: PS this is a pic from ebay because I can't find it in gold anywhere else!!

[​IMG]

2. My daughter has this bag and wore it every day for quite a long time. The gold trim still looks like the day she bought it. It is a fabulous bag! Hope you can find it.

3. Great, thanks!! That makes me feel good about it!! :tup:

4. Does anyone know about where these are? Is there any sightings at outlets?? TIA!!

5. i bought this same bag/metalic and all but in the gallery tote style and love it!!!!! the metalic gold is beautiful and continues to look great!
    I purchased mine from JAX 3 mos ago and at the time I believe they still had some of the satchel...
    (the bag your'e looking for)
    good luck!!!!:smile:

6. cool thanks :tup:

7. This is a cute bag. One was on ebay but I have not seen them at the outlets. Let's stay hopeful!

8. Yeah, I have seen a couple on ebay, but since I am headed to cali on sat. I thought I better wait it out and check and see what I find at the outlets.. I don't think they will have this style but maybe something else will strike my fancy.. I really love this bag though, especially with the gold trim, and gold really isn't my thing!!