Signature pieces.

bellevie0891

Sep 26, 2011
I had the Signature Tote but ended up returning it because after 5 weeks still hadn't taken the tags off....

All those pockets... The easy throw over your shoulder tote straps... Not having to worry about it getting dirty... I think I want to re-buy it!!

Do you guys have a lot of Signature pieces?

Do you wear them a lot?

Are they easy to match with outfits?

Do you find the abundance of logo to be overwhelming?

Of course I'd love to see pictures :biggrin:

I had the Signature Tote but ended up returning it because after 5 weeks still hadn't taken the tags off....

All those pockets... The easy throw over your shoulder tote straps... Not having to worry about it getting dirty... I think I want to re-buy it!!

Do you guys have a lot of Signature pieces?

Do you wear them a lot?

Are they easy to match with outfits?

Do you find the abundance of logo to be overwhelming?

Of course I'd love to see pictures :biggrin:
I can't get into the logos... which makes me really sad because I love the way the MK logo bags feel (e.g., pvc material, durable, light-weight).

I wish MK made bags in the same material without all of the logos....

So I purchased the e/w monogram Hamilton in brown but it literally just sat in my closet until I finally decided to sell it. First off it was a little too small and secondly it was the only monogram bag I owned and I never had the urge to wear her. I always feel like the mk will be too flashy !! BUT I did get the brown large Serena for incredibly cheap and I fell in love with her so I plan on using that one ! I think the brown is a lot more subtle then the vanilla. The vanilla screams mk logo but the brown isn't too loud in my opinion.

I keep looking at the brown... Can't decide what to use my Macys coupon on.

I like idea of the tote and dark PVC bag for the winter. Easy to wear with a thick winter coat and no worries about snow or dirt.

I know that I posted these pics on another thread but here are a few of my mono pieces. I've been using my vanilla multifunctional tote almost exclusively since I got her and love both her size and all of her pockets/zippered compartments. My mono pieces go well with my everyday casual wear or when I travel, but when I head into the office or attend a meeting I usually swap out for one of my leather pieces like my Camden, Sophie, Selmas, or Hamiltons.

URL]

URL]

I know that I posted these pics on another thread but here are a few of my mono pieces. I've been using my vanilla multifunctional tote almost exclusively since I got her and love both her size and all of her pockets/zippered compartments. My mono pieces go well with my everyday casual wear or when I travel, but when I head into the office or attend a meeting I usually swap out for one of my leather pieces like my Camden, Sophie, Selmas, or Hamiltons.

URL]

URL]

I look at your pictures in the other thread often! Love your signature pieces :cool:

I have two MK handbags and both are logo.

I have the "Totally" in vanilla and use it a LOT in the late spring and all summer.

I also have a smaller bag in the brown that is similar to the LV Thames. This has been a very useful small bag.

I am not thrilled about the MK logo...too angular, seems a bit more intense to me, than the LV logo which seems more feminine to me.

BUT I do like the handbags that MK makes, so I got these to try them out and have been mostly happy with them both.

I also really like the vanilla Grayson in the logo, but it was too big for me, so I took that one back.

I do have several LV handbags, but I also like MK. Shrugs.

I just wish the Ms and Ks weren't so pointy and sharp. :P

Just ordered my first MK signature bag. Its the large jet set pocket. I really like the reversible tote that is similar to the neverfull but having no interior pockets would bother me.

Attachments

• MK Jet set tote.jpg
    MK Jet set tote.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 234
I mght own one or two MK monogrammed totes someday, love their and monogram and doesn't care that it is too obvious to carry around. I own a Burberry haymarket check tote too and think it just looks fine!

I have the E/W jet set tote in gunmetal (metallic) that came out last year. The MK isn't too noticeable (it was the best of the 4 colors-gold, rose gold, silver were more contrasted with the logo), but I would love the PVC in some other design/color without the logo.

It has been a great travel purse and pretty good for work (but a less showy logo would help there).

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411306587.100482.jpg
I only have one, the jet set chain tote in raspberry. I think the bag is fabulous but yes, the bright color mixed with the signature print is pretty flashy. I call it my Barbie bag LOL. It goes with most outfits though.
Sorry, I REALLY need to clean that mirror :smile: