Signature Nail Polish....do you have one? If so, what will/ should it be

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Only one?:crybaby: That’s a really hard one! DS Glamour would be my pick, I think.
    Or...
    FUN Lacquer - Vitamin Sea
    Enchanted - Charmed
    FUN Lacquer - Grape Soda
    FUN Lacquer - Flora
    Enchanted - Congratulations

...I’m sorry, but there’s too many to choose from! One signature polish is not enough. I don’t even have a signature brand!

2. Dark colors are my signature! Black, dark red/purple/brown. I also wear red occasionally. I've come to the conclusion that these 'classic' colors look way better on me than something brighter/more adventurous. :P

I usually wear Essie polishes. Among my favorites are Wicked, Licorice and Bordeaux. And I ALWAYS use the Essie Gel Couture Top Coat!

PewPew likes this.
  3. At the moment my two favorites are: Zola Pandora and OPI Big Apple Red

4. Red is usually my go to from either Nailberry or Tom Ford
    (Les cerises de temps & smoke red)

PewPew likes this.
  5. I have two absolute favorite ones. I love these two to bits, have had them for years:
    MAC Rebel
    OPI Jade is the New Black
    c_RebelNailLacquerMAC3_thumb[2].jpg opi.jpg

Gotta buy some new ones, these two are almost done for :smile:

kbell and PewPew like this.
  6. Chanel Rose Cache

PewPew likes this.
  7. Wearing Chanel Rouge Puissant & adding to my red collections now

8. OPI Pamplona Purple
    OPI Big Apple Red
    OPI Miami Beet

9. YSL; Orchard Mile
    Illamasqua; Nail Varnish in Creator
    Illamasqua; Rare
    Nails inc. London; Gold fishnet magnetic polish
    Ciate London; Pearl nail polish set

misstrine85 and JDV like this.
  10. I SO miss Illamasqua polish. :sad:

PewPew likes this.
  11. Oh no! I didn’t realize they dropped the polish line. One of my all-time fav polishes is Illamasqua Raindrops (the contest winner shade ~ blue gray with iridescent flecks). I always loved the company’s circus-esque, vibrant, creative products / packaging/ marketing. When they launched, I was so excited b/c a founder had worked in stage makeup.

12. Mrs O’Leary’s BBQ. I just found two unopened bottles of it!

13. I love Raindrops, too! And Baptiste. I use them both sparingly to save them. I think I still have Jan and Pink Raindrops (which isn't as good as the original). I had Scarab but I think I gave it to a friend. I always wanted Bacterium and Radium but never got my hands on them. :sad:

PewPew likes this.
  14. Which color is the YSL? I have never heard of it :smile: