Signature Legacy-Any Love Out There??

Sep 8, 2010
I went to the mountains over the weekend and came home withe the legacy signature Molly I with black cherry trim. I was drawn to this bag even though it is signature striped. I really liked the black one as well. I haven't read where anyone has said anything about her.....do you ladies not like her??

I have the signature stripe Rory, but not the Molly. I love mine! She's perfect with jeans. I usually buy leather but when I saw this bag IRL, she stood out to me right away. I tried NOT to buy her because I'd bought several bags this fall/winter already, but couldn't get her out of my mind.....so I eventually brought her home!

Here's a pic...
picture.php

Did you buy your Molly from an outlet? The current outlet pricing for signature stripe Legacy isn't half bad. IIRC the Molly was $229 plus another 30% off, which comes out to $160.30 before tax. Macy's has this bag on clearance in-store for 25% off plus another 20% off with savings pass, which comes to $178.80 before tax.

I went to the mountains over the weekend and came home withe the legacy signature Molly I with black cherry trim. I was drawn to this bag even though it is signature striped. I really liked the black one as well. I haven't read where anyone has said anything about her.....do you ladies not like her??
Congrats on your bag! The legacy signature stuff is not my personal taste, but then again, I'm not the one wearing the bag! Glad you bought what you like; that's more important in the end.

I have the sig Molly bith the BC trim. I was concerned it would be too small but she's just right! That color combo is tdf imo. I LOVE that bag! :love:

Thanks for chiming in ladies!! I agree when I saw these at the outlet I loved the look and I am usually an all leather girl!! The black/silver combo is gorgeous (love the shimmer in the silver) and I love he color combo with the black cherry!! In the end, the black cherry won, but I would still love the black too! I just didn't think anyone loved her as lone was talking about her!😄

I always like signature when I see other people carrying it. But when I am buying I am just drawn to leather. Having said that, I bought the black sig Molly last week. I am just not feeling it, so it's going back....but I will still love it when I see others carrying it. Go figure.

Legacy Courtney signature on deck. Not much into sigs but I have a few. This is a recent purchase...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1beautifulmess/

I have a denim hippie and matching flats that I love. However, I'm not drawn to the siggy pattern for a couple of reasons. #1 is that I've seen so many that are just filthy - so I'm inclined to think fabric is more high maintenance. #2 is that I don't really want to be a walking advertisement. Plus it's probably the easiest to fake. I've been tempted many times and so far the denim is the only one I've purchased. I'm not sure it really qualifies as siggy - but I put it in that category. I worry about getting it dirty because when I carry it I like to touch it - ok, so I like to touch and rub all my bags. Now you know - I'm total weirdo - LOL!!

coachmk said:
I have a denim hippie and matching flats that I love. However, I'm not drawn to the siggy pattern for a couple of reasons. #1 is that I've seen so many that are just filthy - so I'm inclined to think fabric is more high maintenance. #2 is that I don't really want to be a walking advertisement. Plus it's probably the easiest to fake. I've been tempted many times and so far the denim is the only one I've purchased. I'm not sure it really qualifies as siggy - but I put it in that category. I worry about getting it dirty because when I carry it I like to touch it - ok, so I like to touch and rub all my bags. Now you know - I'm total weirdo - LOL!!

Me,too. I have a favorite hang tag that is my touchstone.