Signature Groovy! ~ Bags that give you butterflies

AK-CoachGirl

Jul 27, 2009
Soldotna, Alaska
I have not posted much, but I am truly Coach obsessed. Since I found this board I get great entertainment from reading the threads, looking at everyone's collections, and just learning and keeping up with whats new in the Coach world. I live in a pretty rural area, and the nearest Coach store for me is a 3 hour drive away. I do not get new bags often, but my husband just came home from a business trip with a new Coach Signature Groovy for me from the Poppy collection, and I LOVE IT! It is a gorgeous bag, very roomy for its size, and I absolutely love it. I don't like much else from the poppy collection, but the pictures of this bag so do not do it justice, it is so beautiful, and functional, and really goes with anything. Just wanted to share that, and see if anyone else had recently gotten a bag that they are just so in love with, everytime I carry it I seriously get butterflies, it is wonderful! What bags give you butterflies?

Jun 12, 2007
That groovy bag is TDF. I agree. I had ordered it sight unseen (at store i mean) and i loved it,but it was too small for me. It broke my heart. Congrats to you. What a nice Hubby you have.

What color did you get?

hunnyplaya

soon-to-be peach
O.G.
May 17, 2009
Oh yeah I was quite surprised with the room Poppy Groovy offers! It's a great size shoulder bag and a totally cute crossbody :biggrin: What color did your husband get you?

The main Coach purse that gives me butterflies is my Ali :love:

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
My "butterfly" bag right now is my small cinnamon Parker Hippie. Congrats on your Poppy Groovy!

greyhoundgal

Mar 5, 2006
I LOVE this...bag that gives you butterflies..."butterfly bag"! I like calling it that rather than HG!
Mine is probably my Large Patent Plum Sabrina. So beautiful!