*Signature Clubhouse*

LvoesBags

Jun 19, 2012
I searched for a "signature" thread but didn't come up with a specific one to share signature pieces. If there is one, please direct me.

I'm not a big logo consumer, but its all in preference.

I do have a question-Do all signature bags have issues, or was it more the Carly's due to how they were made?

So please share pictures, questions, etc!

Attachments

• user409762_pic100309_1359563085.jpg
    user409762_pic100309_1359563085.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,161
I searched for a "signature" thread but didn't come up with a specific one to share signature pieces. If there is one, please direct me.

I'm not a big logo consumer, but its all in preference.

I do have a question-Do all signature bags have issues, or was it more the Carly's due to how they were made?

So please share pictures, questions, etc!

In my experience, only Carly and other bags that have fabric across the top have issues with wearing out prematurely. But eventually, fabric will wear out. My daughter has a glam that has holes. The newer fabrics don't hold up as well as the older jacquard.

Here is my favorite siggy bag.

Attachments

• khakipurplesmall.jpg
    khakipurplesmall.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 1,170
This is good! My collection has a bit of a mix going on.

I must say, I became a little frustrated with signature after the Carly debacle. Then I had a Leah that frayed on the whole backside.

However! I still have a pink signature stripe tote from 2008 that still looks brand new.

I like my signature pieces, but they just get carried a little less often because I'm afraid of wearing them out too quickly.

I'm not usually a logo person either but I have always loved signature on Coach bags. I didn't have issues with fraying or holes on Carly but I did have a black one that faded pretty bad though. I was given a 40% off letter for that bag that I've been saving to use on Carrie. I've had no issues with these. Here's my little siggy family so far:

002.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: AManIntoFashion
here are my signature bags ...
Sateen Glam black/black, UV hampton's weekend tote, Dove/silver glam, Black Katarina,
Yellow signature satchel, black/silver wristlet.

signatre.jpg

I think I need to add some more signature :smile: