Love your two beauties MiuMiuholic:graucho:

Thanks Greengoddess!
What a pretty color! Is it camel, caramel?

Do you twiggy ladies feel you can fit as much in a twiggy as a city? Is it just a different shape but similar
Size. I'm thinking of adding my first twiggy:smile:)

I think the Twiggy is quite versatile. It can fit quite a number of items but it can easily look like a bolster if you fill it to the brim. So I prefer to downsize my stuff if I am using the Twiggy.

Cheers! It's caramel :smile:
By the way I am yet to own a Bal City (I am working on it lol) so I can't answer your earlier question, I would think the Bal City would fit a little more though.
I thought it was caramel! That is a color I hope to find. Thanks for trying to help, too:smile:
I think the Twiggy is quite versatile. It can fit quite a number of items but it can easily look like a bolster if you fill it to the brim. So I prefer to downsize my stuff if I am using the Twiggy.

Thanks Greengoddess8!

Your welcome! And, thanks for letting me know sizing:roflmfao: Yes, I can see how it could look like a bolster if filled too much:roflmfao:

I thought it was caramel! That is a color I hope to find. Thanks for trying to help, too:smile:

Your welcome! And, thanks for letting me know sizing:roflmfao: Yes, I can see how it could look like a bolster if filled too much:roflmfao:

😁 yes indeed...I made that mistake when I was a rookie back in 08 and I slung it over the shoulder using the handle and the strap.

I guess you can fill it up if you intend to carry it via the handle or by the crook of your arm.

😁 yes indeed...I made that mistake when I was a rookie back in 08 and I slung it over the shoulder using the handle and the strap.

I guess you can fill it up if you intend to carry it via the handle or by the crook of your arm.

Hopefully, I will be joining soon. And, I'll always remember not a o fill it up too much. Hence the dreaded bolder look:roflmfao: