Sign of authenticity??

1. I just have a question in general and I couldn't find an answer to it not even at ateliernaff.
    Do all b-bags have a leather strip within the pockets in the colour of the bag? I noticed that my 2006 city has it in the inside pocket and the outside pocket is made half leather and cloth. I know that all the newer models have it but what's about the older ones. Could you ladies please check your b-bags (all models) especially the older bags for the leather strips?
    Thanks ladies!!

2. If you mean the front zipper compartment... my 2004 bags do not have the half cloth/half leather backing.. it's all cloth. My Fall 2005 bag does though (if I remember correctly). When I get home, I can double check.

Working on the weekend sucks. :sad:

3. Yeah, I think this is a newer addition - my older bags don't have it, while my bordeaux weekender does.

4. My 2005 Rouge Twiggy has the leather strip inside the FRONT OUTER pocket.... it's about a 2.5" deep strip and the rest (to the bottom) is the black canvas. HTS

5. Thank you girls, now I learned something new. I thought so that the older bags don't have the leather in the zipped compartement and the newer ones do.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice