Sigh. This is what Bag Heaven is like...

SKelly

O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
Thanks to a fellow HHHottie awhile back, I scored a brand new Gaza satchel. We moved six months ago, and somehow she got stored in the back of my closet by my dear hubby.

Well, I am carrying her today for the first time in about a year, and DAMN I love this bag! Classic yet edgy, pockets galore and a TDF color, like whiskey.

She beats out the Hermes Picotin, LV Noe and Balenciagas I have...they have their own loved aspects, but "Lady Gaza" is my all-around go-to purse.

The color is shown in the third partial picture.

:yahoo:

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    113 KB · Views: 110
  • Picture 9.png
    Picture 9.png
    168.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 87
Hi Carlottalyn,

No, that partial pic is of another HH bag, I don't know which one. But the color is the same. Like a Kraft caramel. Or the burnt sugar on the top of a creme brulee.

Happy day to all!

That's so cool--had you forgotten about the bag during that time? I started carrying my bittersweet gaza again yesterday! It really is one of HH's best styles ever! I was super tempted by the prune on the bay/bon, but I'm thinking I might actually prefer the bittersweet afterall. :biggrin: Carlie, that's a partial pic of the cocoa hudson.

That's so cool--had you forgotten about the bag during that time? I started carrying my bittersweet gaza again yesterday! It really is one of HH's best styles ever! I was super tempted by the prune on the bay/bon, but I'm thinking I might actually prefer the bittersweet afterall. :biggrin: Carlie, that's a partial pic of the cocoa hudson.

Me too! I love the prune, but I have too many purple bags already and the bittersweet goes w/ everything!!

^^Will do! As you know purple is my fav color! I didn't have any purple bags for long time and recently I started buying them repeatedly. I am waiting on the grape shine Havana and trophy satchel and plan on getting a bag in the lilac shine!!!

I never forgot I had her, but I was beginning to freak out because she wasn't where all my other bags were packed. We had only a short time to get moved, and were already missing one box that's never been found.

Anyway, I just love her. I may search for another on the 'bay/bon just to have a backup. I saw the prune and didn't really like the color too much.

Oh well. Enjoy your gazas, ladies, and thanks for listening to my rants!

This looks like such a lovely bag! I'm so glad you found yours, SKelly!

I think it might have too much organization for mois. I tend to like big open pits to dig around in and organize w. pouches!

It's nice to hear the remarks on the Gaza... I am in search of a Gaza... even though I could have bought that Prune one today, I think my heart is set on the Fir or the Bittersweet...

One day perhaps I will get one... with some hottie luck... :smile:

Congrats on yours!