SIGH*** Missing my speedies...

BacardiGirl

FitMama Runs (and Shops!)
Aug 7, 2007
Have you ever done this...?

To help fund my new Chanel Medallion tote, I recently sold my Tivoli PM and Mono and Azur Speedies....the Tivoli I do not miss since I am in love with my Palermo PM, but right now, I am really missing my Speedies!!! I am thinking, should I have sold them??? I will admit, I LOVE the new Chanel, its so stylish and effortless with its quilted leather....but still, its just not the same w/o a Speedy in my closet. /cry :crybaby:Do you think I made a mistake?

I now realize how fab Speedies , that being said, when you can, get another one; like Label Addict said, they're always available. Start a bag fund asap! How could you have sold your Tivoli-I remember how crazy you were when you were waiting for it etc...!! Did you see the Palermo after that and then fall in love with that? Oh well, when you're a successful MD or RPh you can get many bags!! LOL

Don't feel bad about your decision. If you do feel bad, at least they still sell the Azur & Mono speedies & they are not too too expensive so you can buy them again :yes:

Look at the bright side, they will always be there so if you really fell like having one again, you will be able to buy it easily. It's not so expensive either if you compare with other lv bags so it shouldn't take too long to save up for one :shame:

I now realize how fab Speedies , that being said, when you can, get another one; like Label Addict said, they're always available. Start a bag fund asap! How could you have sold your Tivoli-I remember how crazy you were when you were waiting for it etc...!! Did you see the Palermo after that and then fall in love with that? Oh well, when you're a successful MD or RPh you can get many bags!! LOL

LOL yes, I fell in Love with the Palermo because of the shoulder strap....the Tivoili was not as comfy as I had hoped, even though it is a gorgeous bag. I had bought it without trying it on...so that was my fault. :Push:

Im so like you!

I funded my Chanel and LE LV collection by selling ALOT of my other bags, BUT, the only bag that I will not touch is my Mono Speedy 30!

Get another one if you can!

i can't answer this question fairly because i love my louis'. i'm sorry that you have sellers remorse. you can always buy another speedy - LV will never discontinue them.

buying a chanel is exciting news! enjoy your new purse.