Sigh....it's LOVE! MY NAVY BABY IS HERE!!!

denverjenny

OBSESSED with COACH!
Jul 18, 2007
OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to catch my breath when I saw her for the first time. Honsetly. This handbag is STUNNING! The tags were ripped RIGHT off. She's a KEEPER FOR SURE!!! Now I am also going to get pink! :girlsigh: WHY are the pics so big??? I used tinypic.com....lol

Without further ado....

65yirn.jpg

(don't mind my 2 little girls' bathroom...lol...

2zewgmp.jpg

Sitting SO pretty...

b4xngg.jpg

SEE, I'm not the only one that takes pics in their bathroom! LOL... wooo hooo, you finally got your navy patent satchel! your pics show the true beauty of this color! congrats! i'm so happy for you denverjenny! me and you are "same er's" now w/our bags!! yay! :yahoo:

SEE, I'm not the only one that takes pics in their bathroom! LOL... wooo hooo, you finally got your navy patent satchel! your pics show the true beauty of this color! congrats! i'm so happy for you denverjenny! me and you are "same er's" now w/our bags!! yay! :yahoo:

HAHA! I know! I was taking pics and I was like WAIT!!! THE BATHROOM!!!!! HAHA!!!!!! OMG I LOVE THIS COLOR!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA! I know! I was taking pics and I was like WAIT!!! THE BATHROOM!!!!! HAHA!!!!!! OMG I LOVE THIS COLOR!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!! :roflmfao: i know, isn't it pretty!!! gosh I love the navy blue, its just so pretty... does it feel more comfortable for you on your shoulder or on your arm carrying it? because for me its more of a shoulder bag almost even though its a "satchel"

LMAO!!! :roflmfao: i know, isn't it pretty!!! gosh I love the navy blue, its just so pretty... does it feel more comfortable for you on your shoulder or on your arm carrying it? because for me its more of a shoulder bag almost even though its a "satchel"

Ya, but I am a shoulder bag type...so I really wanted it to be comfy up there. :smile:

She looks fabulous on you! You and coachgirl12 did such a great job taking pics of her. :0)

I want one sooo bad but have decided to try my hand at buyer's restraint at the moment. *SIGH* If only I wasn't on a budget (and my cc wasn't at home lol)...

Enjoy!