Sigh....I'm a brat

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
My name is LAltiero85 and I have a problem....

I just bought a black sig. gallery tote. I have broken my ban into a million pieces. :shame: Anyway, it should be here in a few days. I've been wanting one for a while, and I "needed" a black coach bag, sooo....yeah. I'm spoiled:sweatdrop:

don't worry, I likely beat you in the spoiled category yesterday. I bought the jean satchel AND the new LV Galleria PM.

I was REALLY bad. Did you really NEED a black bag???

he he... your so cute. It's so hard to have a ban on Coach. I would say it is impossible.
I know...and I was fine until hubby said, "oh you have a credit? why don't you just save if for the next time you want a coach bag." I was like save it? For the NEXT time...that was like, five minutes after I got the last one...lol!!!:Push: And the word save doesn't seem to be in my vocab.

Thanks LA. I just posted about a studded gallery tote now. And I never liked totes, but those studded sparkly ones are sooo pretty..brown, gold, and black. I like them all!! And you got this all started...haha!!

I don't even bother saying I'm on a ban. Because I know it won't happen. I have a problem and I'm quite aware of it. If I really NEED (or want) something, there's a pretty good chance I'm going to buy it, no matter how recently I just bought something else. Nuff said! :upsidedown: