Sigh...Fuschia croc jumping boots

archangel

Aug 23, 2006
I would buy them and put them on a pedestal to admire. I cannot imagine wear these stunners out on the streets where they will get scruffed, water splashed on them.. YEEKS! These are seriously Limousine to red carpet and back to limousine shoes.... heh heh

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
NG, they caught my eye too. Buy a pretty little frame and put the picture in a frame to stare at. That will work too!

queenmab

Reach for the sun
Sep 25, 2006
Pacific NW
Eeep - I think my heart just stopped and restarted again.
IF I could wear boots, and my calfs argue vehemently against it, I would totally wear those - EVERYWHERE :love:

Tamarind

Sep 7, 2006
The Jumping boots are gorgeous in regular (Box) leather, and a lot cheaper! In black or mocha, they are very versatile too.
But yes, these are very striking and special...

Charm

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
They are fabulous, but I can just imagine dismounting from my mare wearing those, right into a patch of mud....:Push: I would weep bitter, bitter tears...

archangel

Aug 23, 2006
charm, your imagery reminds me of when I used to pore over those bodice rippers novels (ie. historical romances where the tall dark or blond knights in shiny armours would ride their steely horses. along with their fair maidens.)... the boots would fit into the imagery..... "darling before you rip my mousseline dress yet again, i need to pop by hermes for my boots spa...."