*sigh* For a brief, shining moment...

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ...it was mine. The Paddington in off-white. It arrived today. But it's going back to Bergdorf's now.

It's a truly lovely bag. If it hadn't been for that antique white Stella that caught my eye and which will probably be more practical for me than a second Paddy....but damn, if I had unlimited funds, I would have kept it. It's yummy.

Sigh. :worried: Sniff.

2. Oh.....sniff it's ok there are many pretty bags out there I am sure you will find another one you love even more!

3. I will continue my favorite statement. I hate living on a budget:cry:
    I know you will love the stella too. Its beautiful.

4. Thanks. I do love the Stella and ultimately chose it over the Paddy because a) it's a limited edition and won't be available indefinitely, b) it's a classic and I won't tire of it and c) it's big enough to use as a work tote too.

But yes, living on a budget is no fun. Even just the one bag has already put me over for the next couple of months. Restraint is going to have to be my watchword for a while. :sad:

5. I can totally relate! It is so tough. Especially if you live in a city like New York or LA where you are surrounded by amazing shopping 24-7. Even if you TRY to avoid it you can't! Restraint is really difficult.

I think you made a good decision not to keep the second Paddington. The Paddington is nice but I had two at one point myself and exchanged the second for the Chanel reissue (pseub, you and many others on this forum gave me great advice about it) and I am so glad I did. Better to diversify your bag wardrobe. If my funds were unlimited I would get every bag I love in every color but because I have to pick and choose I find it more satisfying to have a variety.

6. What does the Stella look like? I tried to find it, with no luck so far...

7. Oh never mind I found your previous thread!

8. Psueb - what do they say, it is better to have bought and returned then to never have bought at all....well, okay they don't say that; but, at least by seeing it you know you made the right decision.

The Stella will be a great addition to your SS rotation.

9. I agree with FendiBagLady and it is a good advice for me too:smile: .

Psueb, I think you will be very happy with your decision on your choice for Stella!:love: especially with the three reasoning you have. That's perfect!

10. Here's a pic of the Stella.
    [​IMG]

:love:

11. Yes, I agree and it helps to keep reminding myself of that.

12. wow, beautiful! I have the black from 2 years ago but I like the hardware on this one. It is much more stunning in the white. I think you made the right decision.

13. It is quite beautiful and to be honest w/ you, (don't kill me y'all) but I don't see what all the fuss is about w/ the Paddy anyway. It's a great bag and very cute and I prefer the Stella over the Paddy. Maybe if I had unlimited funds, I would have both!:p I think you will not regret it!

14. Pseub, you made the right decision, it's a stunning bag and you already have your lovely Chocolate paddy. Enjoy the stella with many more looks!!!!:nuts:

15. pseub the stella is 5 times better than the paddy!!!! great choice!!