Siggy Poppy Perri... thoughts?

zaara10

Dec 7, 2011
I haven't bought a siggy bag in a long time, but these 2 crossbodies caught my attention. They're similar to my mff file bag which has gotten a lot of mileage (it's my kid trip, zoo, amusement park, beat around bag). What do u think? Which one? I was going to get it from Macy's w/ the 25% off, but is that still too much? Thanks!

image-4069368754.jpg

image-1880667744.jpg

Here's my file bag:

image-2047826870.jpg

I have the moonlight (grey/black) and love it. It's comfortable, easy to get into and is the perfect size/fit as a crossbody. It looks super cute with jeans and a tee. I would love to own this bag in every color. I like the first one best, it's just enough metallic and very pretty in IRL (reminds me of the dove color that i missed out on). I think the price is fair but it's likely to be on a better sale a bit later; just keep a close eye on the price.
Just a note: an iPad will fit

I have the moonlight (grey/black) and love it. It's comfortable, easy to get into and is the perfect size/fit as a crossbody. It looks super cute with jeans and a tee. I would love to own this bag in every color. I like the first one best, it's just enough metallic and very pretty in IRL (reminds me of the dove color that i missed out on). I think the price is fair but it's likely to be on a better sale a bit later; just keep a close eye on the price.
Just a note: an iPad will fit

I love the dove & kind of regretted passing her up @ the outlet. That's why I like the first one too. I'm afraid ill miss out & might just go ahead & buy her. I also have $20 left on a gc to Macy's, which makes it a little better. I used the rest of the gc on my fuschia penny which I am still iffy on. The penny is so cute, but Idk if she's practical enough for me. This style is more practical I think.

I love the dove & kind of regretted passing her up @ the outlet. That's why I like the first one too. I'm afraid ill miss out & might just go ahead & buy her. I also have $20 left on a gc to Macy's, which makes it a little better. I used the rest of the gc on my fuschia penny which I am still iffy on. The penny is so cute, but Idk if she's practical enough for me. This style is more practical I think.

I think the Penny is adorable but I personally would never get any use out of it. If you decide not to keep Penny you could have this one for next to nothing if anything at all.

I bought 2 siggie hippie bags from Macys, that I'm waiting for spring. One is lighter: cream/silver and the other is blk/blk with silver around the c's. Used the blk for a bit last Sept. Really love the size and the xbody aspect.

I compared the hippie to the perri & the perri is a couple of inches longer in size.

Like them both.....but already have the hippies...lol.....

HTH:biggrin:

Thanks everyone. I checked them out in person tidal. I wasn't crazy about the strap. It was patentish so it felt stiff to me. It isn't a must have right now, so I'll just wait for them to go to the outlet.

Thanks everyone. I checked them out in person tidal. I wasn't crazy about the strap. It was patentish so it felt stiff to me. It isn't a must have right now, so I'll just wait for them to go to the outlet.

The older ones had cotton straps and they are very comfortable and soft on the shoulder. Just can't get light colored ones because they get dirty.

The older ones had cotton straps and they are very comfortable and soft on the shoulder. Just can't get light colored ones because they get dirty.

Yeah I remember. My mff one has a cotton strap too. I wonder why they changed it. I like the cotton better. At least it made my decision easier!

I think the Penny is adorable but I personally would never get any use out of it. If you decide not to keep Penny you could have this one for next to nothing if anything at all.

Same here. Hubby bought me one for Christmas and I took her back. She was UV and I loved that but not practical. If I carry something as small it will be a wristlet. I wish it had a longer strap because it looked awkward on me. Using it with a shortened strap just didn't work for me.

I haven't bought a siggy bag in a long time, but these 2 crossbodies caught my attention. They're similar to my mff file bag which has gotten a lot of mileage (it's my kid trip, zoo, amusement park, beat around bag). What do u think? Which one? I was going to get it from Macy's w/ the 25% off, but is that still too much? Thanks!

Here's my file bag:

On Macy's note I should check it out.. Forgot any pce and I think I get an extra 10% while I'm here in Vegas.. Thanks for the reminder.. Could be a score for me if they have the leather.