Siggy Poppy Perri... thoughts?

I love this bag...

I am debating it in the leather cherry tho..
But a siggy would be much lighter and just as durable.

I looked at the leather one too. But it was already so scuffed up in the store that I knew mine wouldn't stay pretty very long for me. I'm planning on using the hippie for trips w/ the kids. I'm really regretting passing up on all the poppy whipstich hippies @ the outlet over the summer :sad:

zaara10 said:
I looked at the leather one too. But it was already so scuffed up in the store that I knew mine wouldn't stay pretty very long for me. I'm planning on using the hippie for trips w/ the kids. I'm really regretting passing up on all the poppy whipstich hippies @ the outlet over the summer :sad:

My outlet actually got more of the whipstitch recently. I think others did too. Have you been to an outlet recently? It might be worth a call.

The lilac and the black have a more distressed look unlike the cherry and the orange colorblock.