Sig stripe wristlet question

flutterby

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
Can anyone who has one of the sig stripe wristlets tell me how much they can typically hold?? The reason I'm asking is because I wanted to get one to use as a case for my digital camera which is about an inch thick and five inches long. Thanks!

i sold my sig stripe wristlet...but i seem to remember that it was snug to fit my camera without being paranoid about the zipper scratching it up.

if you're looking for a digi cam case, my favorite is a pda case i got at the outlet- fits perfectly with a little extra room. i also use a legacy wristlet too.

I think it would fit your camera....in mine I have 3 tubes of lipgloss, chapstick, eye drops, and gum. I can fit my Blackjack in there as well.....not with all that other stuff though.

My camera is little (3.38 x 2.11 x 0.76 in.) but it fits in my wristlet really well with room to spare. Please excuse the poor photography! I had to use my old camera for the photos.

443794653_55f14425fc.jpg

photo_zoom.gne
443794661_8f63181ab2.jpg

Hope this helps!

I don't know if the wristlet would offer good protection for your camera.. if you bang it around or what not (I'm clumsy.. .i need a padded case..lol) it may get damaged...

i use my punch wristlet as a camera case too, and it fits fine! it's the sony cybershot t5 - not sure of the measurements, but it's a little bigger than katriese's. i would take pics, but it's my only cam, lol.

My camera is a Sony 7.2 megapixel CyberShot...the brown PDA/Universal case in the second picture is where it usually lives...(pardon my hubby's extremely messy desk here...)

w040307003.jpg