Sig stripe wristlet question

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Can anyone who has one of the sig stripe wristlets tell me how much they can typically hold?? The reason I'm asking is because I wanted to get one to use as a case for my digital camera which is about an inch thick and five inches long. Thanks!

2. i sold my sig stripe wristlet...but i seem to remember that it was snug to fit my camera without being paranoid about the zipper scratching it up.

if you're looking for a digi cam case, my favorite is a pda case i got at the outlet- fits perfectly with a little extra room. i also use a legacy wristlet too.

3. I think it would fit your camera....in mine I have 3 tubes of lipgloss, chapstick, eye drops, and gum. I can fit my Blackjack in there as well.....not with all that other stuff though.

4. I'd take a picture...but if my camera is in my wristlet...

hmm...

need to find our old digicam...heheh

ditto this...love mine...I have on in leather.

5. My camera is little (3.38 x 2.11 x 0.76 in.) but it fits in my wristlet really well with room to spare. Please excuse the poor photography! I had to use my old camera for the photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hope this helps!

6. Thanks so much for your help guys!

7. I don't know if the wristlet would offer good protection for your camera.. if you bang it around or what not (I'm clumsy.. .i need a padded case..lol) it may get damaged...

8. heheh, i think i just got a reason to get the sig stripe wristlet!

9. i use my punch wristlet as a camera case too, and it fits fine! it's the sony cybershot t5 - not sure of the measurements, but it's a little bigger than katriese's. i would take pics, but it's my only cam, lol.

10. My camera is a Sony 7.2 megapixel CyberShot...the brown PDA/Universal case in the second picture is where it usually lives...(pardon my hubby's extremely messy desk here...)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]