38afe366.jpg

16de32a6.jpg

06e6027d.jpg

3940aefd.jpg

Last edited:
711faca0.jpg

adf71062.jpg

90e1321b.jpg

This is Sierra, a dog that I recently adopted. She is a 5 month old Shar Pei and Golden Retriever mix. She came from an abusive family where she had never seen a vet, didn't have any shots and she wasn't receiving adequate food. Having a dog that would grow to be 80+ pounds was not in my life plans, but she was too sweet to resist.

Now that she lives with me, she eats human-grade food, visits dog spas and wears Louis Vuitton. She loves my other dog, Tristan, whom you all may remember.

100_4240.jpg

you made a great choice on the white suhali and your dogs are adorable I specially like this shot,

06e6027d.jpg

he is like did you really have to get me a suhali collar, he deserves it though....

I :heart: your dog! :P (When I first read the title of your thread I thought that Sierra was a new Suhali bag! LOL... The doggies much better!) Love the blue shoe bag in the background in the 1st pic! (That's what it looks like anyway!)

Last edited:
Scott, I'm so glad that dog is being taken care of by you. I'm sure she and Tristan will become very close! The collar is very nice as well. Your dogs are so stylish hehe. I wish I could take Sierra and Tristan on a walk! =)

Scott, I'm so glad that dog is being taken care of by you. I'm sure she and Tristan will become very close! The collar is very nice as well. Your dogs are so stylish hehe. I wish I could take Sierra and Tristan on a walk! =)

Please do! Sierra is like a horse.. She could drag me for miles and miles!! As you can tell, Sierra does not enjoy being photographed - She made it very difficult for me. She does love Tristan though! She cries when they need to be separated. I love them both, but Tristan is a handful - Sierra shows me so much respect and appreciation. Hopefully we can get together and you can meet the pups when I am in California.

Can you believe she is only 5 months? She is HUGE! =P