Sienna's Main B-bag?

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I've seen so many photo's of Sienna and her b-bag. But these look different to me than mine (although mine is a city, not a first) -

10474924kj.jpg

10474977sr.jpg

10474997nm.jpg

10475234cl.jpg

The brass rings seem really big or odd or something? Am I crazy?

Can someone tell me the exact year and model (it's a first without the tassels, right?) her's was made though? I like the leather.

beauxgoris said:
^^So i'm not crazy? It looks different to me than current "first" bags. Does anyone know the year?

I seem to remember it may be 2001 and it has flat brass hardware and a longer strap. Those bags do pop up from time to time on eBay, so if you are looking for one, stay diligent and you may be able to find one.

Mimi, if you are reading this thread, don't you have a flat brass? (Beau I think Mimi does and I know she has posted pics on the forum I just can't remember where :P )

On a side topic, glad to see that she got rid of those extensions that she had put in after filming ended on the Edie Sedgwick movie. Looks like she's "lightened" up the blonde too ...

She also has the old 2003 Red City which seemed to single-handledly set off the rampage on that color (which is still the best red of them all ... we have yet to see the 2006 Rouge Vif).