Sienna Miller's Style?

"I just don't get it . . . why do fashion magazines think she's such a great dresser? Frankly, I think she dresses like a homeless person."

So happy you pointed that out. She dresses horribly..This is one topic that irks me about so many new celebrites..they have so much money and dress like f'in idiots.

I think she looks like a bag lady and wanna be Kate Moss. She's just average with no taste at all. I don't want to be ccaught dead in the things she wears!

In Vogue she sports a new "chop" haircut (very blunt bob) and is posed wearing very "mod", angular styles. They quote her as saying something to the effect that she's very tired of the bohemian look and will never go back.

She dresses "different." I'm guessing thats why the tabloids think her style is great. I like it simply b/c its daring sometimes. I get tired of the same old.

i used to agree, but then i read an article about her that had quite a bit of pics showing how many trends she set. like, pics of her in things that we were all wearing 3 months later, dated and everything.

so now i respect her more, lol.

amanda said:
i used to agree, but then i read an article about her that had quite a bit of pics showing how many trends she set. like, pics of her in things that we were all wearing 3 months later, dated and everything.

so now i respect her more, lol.

Maybe, but WHO sent her those duds?:idea:
LOL! She's not all that and a bag of chips to me!