Sienna Miller's Style?

When they started calling her a trend-setter, I just didn't get it. I like her new hair style for the clothes that she is wearing now. It looks good together - kind of like a 60s Twiggy model-type. But I never have liked her clothes too much. Just not me.

Coldplaylover said:
She is starring as Edie Sedgewick in Factory Girl about Andy Warhol and the 60's scene thus the short hair although Edie's was silver. I think after that movie comes out she will be a mega star.
ITA!!! I can't wait to see it!!! And as for her style, I think she is just like Kelly Osbourne: wears what she wants and doesn't really care what people think. I like that!!!

I think that she's gone downhill since she tried to stop dressing boho.

Her own,natural style is nothing but boho and everyone jumped on that bandwagon and forced her off last summer. She's very pretty and looks better in offbeat clothes than most.

What we're seeing now is someone who (by her own admission in Vogue) wants boho to be over for her (and I really don't blame her....I HATE boho after what a gazillion sheep did to it last summer),but cannot really do anything else.

She could never steal Kate Moss's style...Kate is just the inimitable Kate. Sienna is not coming close.

Her style is not unique either. In Notting Hill,London,there were a million girls who do that type of luxe boho,but most of them were not as pretty and,more importantly,were not dating Jude Law.(though we can't be 100% sure of the last fact:lol: ).

I am interested in seeing her new movies,because I would really like to know if she is more than a pretty face and an overhyped "style phenomenon".

I hope that she's better than she was in "Alfie" though...where was the acting then? She played someone who was taken for a ride by Jude Law....:lol:

i think some of the things she wears are fabalous, while others are just not so much. her older style was ridiculously lovely though. and i do think the things she wears (and her style in general) appeals a lot to people in my age group. it's so nice to think you can get up in the morning, spend 10 minutes getting ready for school, and still come out looking like she does sometimes.