Sienna Miller's Style?

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
She's just like me or you IMO. Some days FAB! and some days not! LOL!
She's not my fashion "icon that's for sure!

mahbag!

is on a bag hiatus
Feb 3, 2006
Red Dirt, USA

JAP4life

O.G.
Nov 14, 2005
Steeler Town
"I just don't get it . . . why do fashion magazines think she's such a great dresser? Frankly, I think she dresses like a homeless person."

So happy you pointed that out. She dresses horribly..This is one topic that irks me about so many new celebrites..they have so much money and dress like f'in idiots.

Tanja

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Munich/Germany
I think she looks like a bag lady and wanna be Kate Moss. She's just average with no taste at all. I don't want to be ccaught dead in the things she wears!

ShoppeGirl

Feb 8, 2006
Aside from dressing badly and dating someone who likes to shag nannies, what is she supposed to be famous for? :huh:

pseub

Bonne vivante
O.G.
Oct 24, 2005
Los Angeles
www.unefemme.net
In Vogue she sports a new "chop" haircut (very blunt bob) and is posed wearing very "mod", angular styles. They quote her as saying something to the effect that she's very tired of the bohemian look and will never go back.

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
She dresses "different." I'm guessing thats why the tabloids think her style is great. I like it simply b/c its daring sometimes. I get tired of the same old.

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
i used to agree, but then i read an article about her that had quite a bit of pics showing how many trends she set. like, pics of her in things that we were all wearing 3 months later, dated and everything.

so now i respect her more, lol.

KK

O.G.
Sep 22, 2005
I don't get her either. I can never remember how she looks, her face is just not rememberable/catchy.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
amanda said:
i used to agree, but then i read an article about her that had quite a bit of pics showing how many trends she set. like, pics of her in things that we were all wearing 3 months later, dated and everything.

so now i respect her more, lol.
Maybe, but WHO sent her those duds?:idea:
LOL! She's not all that and a bag of chips to me!