Sienna Miller

1. What do you think of Sienna Miller? Great style icon or simply a Kate Moss copy-cat?
    I have to admit I loathe her, and don't think she is that stylish and certainly not classy. Lol I think she is also guilty of dragging Jude Law down to her lewel...

2. I think she's super gorgeous but her style is weired at times-Kate Moss has a better style by far!

3. She is not my style icon but she is cute.

4. she's prett but not distinctive, her face is not memorable. i like her style sometimes, but most of the times is just standard.
    i always thought of her as kate moss' 2nd line ha ha ha... maybe because her long hair before, now it's shorter since she played edie segwick.

5. I think she GORGEOUS! LOVED her in Alfie and Layer Cake! And I like the fact that she doesn't crave publicity like some people. I never really thought of her as a Kate Moss copy cat.:huh: Is she? I don't see it then. Jude or no Jude, she can hold her own!:yes:

6. Sorry, but I think she's nothing special.

7. I think she's pretty, but she TRIES to bite off of kate moss' style (clothes-wise).

8. I think she is gorgeous and has her own unique (enviable!) style. NOT a Kate copycat at all.

9. I think Sienna's a gorgeous girl and I don't think of her as a style icon personally but she channels the whole kate Moss look sometimes.

As for the whole Jude Law cheating thing, she should've never taken him back cause once a cheater always a cheater.It's just a fact!
    But we all knew she did for the publicity and the fame she got for being Jude Law's girlfriend/fiance.:yucky:

10. She has average looks to me, and I don't usually like her style.

11. I don't personally think she or Kate Moss are all that and a bag of chips:shrugs:

but SHE brought Jude down to HER level?:roflmfao:
    He's slime! He propsed to her and then cheated. . . he's nasty!:throwup:

12. ^^^ Amen!!!

13. Love her! I used to hate her but lately her style is getting better and better (although I still think Kate Moss is the true icon!).

14. She does look like she copies kate.. and she looks like any other trendy english girl. But I still like her.

15. I like her in Alfie too. I think she's alright as a person but gotta love her rouge City!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice