Sienna Miller style

1. Do you want to know everything about Sienna Miller style?

Click here: Message Board - Home

2. Wow! Do people really like her style that much? Amazing....

3. I KNOW! People say, "Ooh! Her style is so innovative!"

It is NOT!

It's silly and sloppy! She's one step away from doing that Mary Kate oversized grunge look.

4. I think she has style but definetely over-hyped. Kate Moss already has the title for uber-stylish Brit girl and Sienna will not dethrone her any time soon.

5. I often find that I buy something/like something and then find out that she has it too.

So, I guess I like her style. :biggrin:

6. never noticed... did not know who she was until her man cheated on her with the nanny= sorry

7. I hate Sienna's "style". I think she has no taste at all. Ok, maybe she does have a nice PR manager.

8. we hate her in pittsburgh. for two reasons:
    1. she is filming a movie here...rolling stone came to interview her and she called it $hitsburgh...and she's still here! people were not impressed
    2. she went to a bar and didn't have her id. the bouncer said "no id, no in". she snuck in, and he went to go get her. she threw a hissy fit "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" and stalked off.

So we don't like Sienna miller in pittsburgh.

9. ITA, I look at her and go :shrugs:

10. OH GOD!!!! not her again!
    1. i think she had no character at all.
    2. she's totally copying kate moss, but she did it worse.
    3. no one knows her until she f*** jude law
    4. i just don't like her

11. I do like her style yes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice