Sienna in Raisn from NM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I gave in and ordered one today. I have longed for a raisin Kooba since the beginning so I see NM had some (hopefully) in stock and on sale, with free shipping, so I went for it.

Let's hope I actually GET it! :tup:

2. I really love the raisin color, I have it in a Jessie.

Congrats!

3. NICE spelling on the title. geesh. :rolleyes:

I have loved that color so much from the beginning, LSR! I thought I was going to sneak a Paige from ebay from under everyone's nose at a good price, but they fooled me and really bid it up. I almost never seen raisin bags on ebay, so I decided this was it!

4. Have never seen that colour IRL, hope they don't mess this order up...and when you get it, we want to see it!:smile:

5. Oooh a Raisin sienna. :graucho:
    I have always loved the look of that colour. I reckon by next year they will be worth big bucks on ebay, as they are quite rare now.

A good investment :yes:

6. That sounds awesome Grace! I love that color. I'm sure it will be stunning!

7. NM's online CS says the bag should arrive around 6/6. I've found that the orders generally arrive much sooner but that's ok, I want to save this bag for October. :heart:

8. You will LOVE the raisin color I think. It's so cool. It is one of my favorite colors Kooba came out with.

jessie3.JPG

jessie2.JPG

9. Such a pretty color.

10. How great! The raisin color is beautiful. I hope you love it.