Sienna, Honey ...W.T.H ARE YOU "NOT" WEARING ??

I totally get it now! In an interview with Sienna about "Factory Girl", Sienna said about Edie Sedgwick...

"...she just had her own thing and the funny thing about Edie is that the reason that she wore those leotards and black tights was because her exercise was just jazz ballet that she'd do in her apartment, she wore those tights and the leotards and then she couldn't be bothered to change [outfits] so she'd just throw a coat over the top. And suddenly everyone started wearing leotards and the like, so she just sort of stumbled into it. But I really admire her sense of individuality."

Now (as opposed to before reading the article and just thinkin' Sienna was on crack...), I understand and I like the nod to Edie.

She is just being chic Prada style, LOL. Remember this one from last September (i.e. this season)?

Prada%20shorts2%20Spring%202007.jpg

It is now official that 'granny pants' are in because of Sienna Miller: the current 'in' singer in the UK (called Sophie Ellis Bextor for those who are curious) has worn the same style to perform on a live national TV programme on the BBC!

She is just being chic Prada style, LOL. Remember this one from last September (i.e. this season)?

Prada%20shorts2%20Spring%202007.jpg

It is now official that 'granny pants' are in because of Sienna Miller: the current 'in' singer in the UK (called Sophie Ellis Bextor for those who are curious) has worn the same style to perform on a live national TV programme on the BBC!

Bee... your pic isn't showing (pardon the expression ) :shame: