Sienna, Honey ...W.T.H ARE YOU "NOT" WEARING ??

If this "trend" catched on then I think I would possibly refuse to leave the house. Can't you just see a group of girls walking in the mall wearing something scaringly similar to Sienna's black panty get up? Blechh.

I am totally convinced that the differences when she dresses (really put together vs. schlummy) are what get people's attention & keeps her in the media. Is she ever in the media for something she has accomplished or is it just to talk about her fashion (or lack thereof) sense?
She must be from the Paris Hilton school of PR--ANY attention is good attention.

That isn't flattering on anyone! It's like she's got a bipolar fashion sense and both are horrible there. I thought she was getting so much better with her recent love of Burberry Prorsum

I always wondered why on earth she is considered by some people as a fashion icon?! She is always terribly dressed, sometimes I wonder if she is normal at all, only someone slightly nuts can face people in something like THAT.

I think she is great and a true fashion icon!!
Yes she wore a leotard so what?Everyone that knows who Edie Sedgwick was;knows why she did that!It was an homage to her since she played her and always loved her style.
I say good for her for not giving a damn and being bold enough to wear that.You go girl!