Siena pm or speedy b 25

I know that people like to use the term "classic" as a reason for buying, but in reality the "classic" factor is of no use if the bag isn't functional for the user. I like the look of the speedy but I have never purchased one because I know I will be frustrated with that narrow opening! I need to be able to see with ease the full contents of my bag. If you are comparing two bags that will be functional for you, then yes, go ahead and take note of how classic it is, but no matter how classic a bag is, it ultimately needs to be functional.

GLD!

I think very highly of the Siena, but I would probably go with the Speedy B 25. I think the Speedy would look better hand held, but the Siena could be more comfortable cross body. I think the Speedy is a more timeless piece, but I buy very few bags (so having a classic piece is a important factor for me). You can't really go wrong with either bag, they are both so nice. Good luck making your decision!

I absolutely agree with Oryx816!! Going to the store and testing the bag; putting your items in the bag to see if you like the way they fit and access to them etc. is so important. At then end of the day you have to love using the bag - not just looking at it. :smile:

Hi lovelies, I am trying to decide between the siena pm and speedy b25, I know speedy b25 is bigger but I don't hold much anyways. I love the shape of the Siena more in DE print. But I want to know which one looks better hand held, I know both are relatively small bags but I feel they are comparable. Thank you!

What have you decided?? I'm in the same situation and went into the store today to look at bags.. The Siena PM wasn't on my list but after putting my things inside and trying it on... I'm in love💙💛 I have a few Classic Speedys (not Speedy B) and they are my go to bags, but I love the Siena because it's that little bit different and not everyone has one!! This bag looks really great on.

What have you decided?? I'm in the same situation and went into the store today to look at bags.. The Siena PM wasn't on my list but after putting my things inside and trying it on... I'm in love💙💛 I have a few Classic Speedys (not Speedy B) and they are my go to bags, but I love the Siena because it's that little bit different and not everyone has one!! This bag looks really great on.

I still haven't decided, I haven't had the chance to look at the siena yet. I once bought a speedy b 30 and I returned it. It looked too big on me, I felt that it was a luggage bag and comparing it to the speedy b25, the speedy b25 wasn't confortable because of the zipper and I thought it looked too small hand held. When I saw the siena online I felt this might be the bag I want as it has the same features of the speedy, it looks more feminine and the opening seems bigger and that makes it more practical . It is also bigger than the speedyb25 except for the depth which I think would make it look better handheld. I have high hopes towards this bag and most probably I would go next week to the store to try it on and may be buy it.

I still haven't decided, I haven't had the chance to look at the siena yet. I once bought a speedy b 30 and I returned it. It looked too big on me, I felt that it was a luggage bag and comparing it to the speedy b25, the speedy b25 wasn't confortable because of the zipper and I thought it looked too small hand held. When I saw the siena online I felt this might be the bag I want as it has the same features of the speedy, it looks more feminine and the opening seems bigger and that makes it more practical . It is also bigger than the speedyb25 except for the depth which I think would make it look better handheld. I have high hopes towards this bag and most probably I would go next week to the store to try it on and may be buy it.

Good luck!! I'm planning to pick up mine in September... Waiting on my bonus!!

I went today to the store and I saw the seedy b25 , the siena pm and siena mm. The one I like most is the Siena mm😱. It is not overwhelming and not as big as I expected .I like it better than the Siena pm handheld and It didn't look bad on me as a crossbody bag. It is very practical, light and feminine. The siena pm on other hand on me sticks out when worn as a crossbody bag. I think I will go with the Siena mm, as soon as I buy it,I will try to post some modeling shots. Thank you all for your help.

pls help me choose too. im contemplating between speedy b 25 mono and sienna pm. i already have delightful in damier ebene and i thought of finding the mono prints.but really cannot decide between these beauties..